Bamboo flooring is an attractive solution that is strong, easy to maintain, and looks beautiful in many shades.
Because bamboo flooring is relatively new on the scene, it’s helpful to understand the basics:
- Regular Bamboo is made from several species of bamboo. The shoots are harvested, cut into strips then formed into planks.
- Stranded Bamboo is made from fibers instead of strips. The fibers, reconstituted into planks, are sanded and coated with finish to make them strong and resilient – more durable than oak!
- Eco-Friendliness is important to many customers. Bamboo is a highly renewable plant, replenishing itself much faster than traditional flooring hardwoods.
- Moisture resistant – especially stranded – adds longevity and value to your flooring.
Be Inspired Blog
Discover the newest, most innovative flooring trends, design tips, creative uses and other ideas from our bloggers.
1. Start with a Design Plan The first key to keeping your home renovation costs down is to have a clear plan for what you're doing before your project starts. Going into a project blind and purchasing the materials as you go can make your costs...read more
It’s finally getting warmer outside which naturally means we’ll get to spend a lot more time enjoying the outdoors. Make sure your outdoor spaces are up to the task of entertaining and suited for relaxation in the sun with the best flooring for each space....read more
Are vibrant jewel colors sparking your interest or are you feeling this season's calm and neutral pastel shades? Expressing your unique style with colorful additions this season is one way to add your own personal flair to your home. Color...read more
Big Bamboo Selection
Stop in today to check out our great selection of flooring. Our experts will help you find your ideal styles and colors.
Visit us in store, contact us or call 330-721-1914.
Brands You Trust
National Design Mart offers northeast Ohio customers the world’s best brands of bamboo flooring.