Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
National Design Mart COVID-19 Update
We are excited to welcome back our customers! In accordance this Governor DeWine’s guidance for retail businesses, we reopened our showroom on Tuesday, May 12th.
The following measures will be taken to protect the safety of our customers and staff and limit the further spread of COVID-19:
1. In an effort to maintain social distancing, our employees will allow in 50% of our building’s max occupancy.
2. Once the store reaches capacity, customers will be asked to stand in lines outside of the store at a distance of six feet apart.
3. Our staff is required to wear face masks.
4. We highly recommend our customers wear face maks, but at this time this is not required.
5. All employees and customers entering the building are required to sanitize their hands.
6. All common areas are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
We will continue to update our policy to reflect any new guidelines established by the Ohio Department of Health and the CDC.