Inspiration awaits you with more than 130 Cambria designs that can transform your bath or kitchen. Now Cambria introduces seven NEW designs in their Coastal, Desert and Marble Collections.
Shop National Design Mart to see and feel Cambria’s many exquisite designs and beautiful surfaces. Cambria is 93% pure, natural quartz – one of the earth’s hardest minerals – resulting in durability, and easy-care convenience for life.
Cambria Quartz Countertops
Cambria Quartz FAQs
What kind of maintenance will my quartz countertops require?
How hard is it to seal my countertops?
- Clean and remove all debris from countertop
- With a paper towel, spread the sealer around, making sure to cover the surface and edges until they look wet.
- Pour more sealer on the countertop as needed.
- Let your countertop air dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If you see any wet sealer, take another paper towel and soak up the excess.
- If you see any haziness, go over that spot with fine steel wool until removed.
- We also provide professional cleaning and sealing of your countertops for $50.00 per application. We will also check for and fix any chips that may have occurred over normal use.
Will I see my seam?
Will I have a grain change at my seam?
Will I be able to lay out my templates?
What should I use to clean my countertops?
Mild soap can be used to safely clean stone countertops. Feel free to call us or visit our showroom to purchase approved cleaning products.
Can I cut on my quartz countertops?
Can I take something out of the oven and put it directly on my countertops?
Be Inspired Blog
Creativity in Countertops
These tips and articles from our experts will help you discover the beauty and durability of National Design Mart countertops.
What's on your home improvement checklist this season? Whether you think one or a few spaces are due for a mini-makeover – or in need of a total redesign – choose renovation projects that provide the greatest return on investment. You don't have to be in the market to...
Transform your kitchen with tile! Changing up the look of your backsplash can make a major impact on the design of your kitchen. Learn more about the popular shapes and layouts of tile for kitchen backsplashes, then choose the look that fits your style!1. Classic...
We all have different styles and tastes that make our interior design unique. You have the freedom to design your spaces however you like – but that doesn't mean there aren't some basic rules to follow! These do's and don'ts of home design will help you bring out your...
Stop in and See for Yourself
Visit us in store, contact us here or call 330-721-1914.