Inspiration awaits you with more than 130 Cambria designs that can transform your bath or kitchen. Now Cambria introduces seven NEW designs in their Coastal, Desert and Marble Collections.
Shop National Design Mart to see and feel Cambria’s many exquisite designs and beautiful surfaces. Cambria is 93% pure, natural quartz – one of the earth’s hardest minerals – resulting in durability, and easy-care convenience for life.
Cambria Quartz Countertops
Cambria Quartz FAQs
What kind of maintenance will my quartz countertops require?
How hard is it to seal my countertops?
- Clean and remove all debris from countertop
- With a paper towel, spread the sealer around, making sure to cover the surface and edges until they look wet.
- Pour more sealer on the countertop as needed.
- Let your countertop air dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If you see any wet sealer, take another paper towel and soak up the excess.
- If you see any haziness, go over that spot with fine steel wool until removed.
- We also provide professional cleaning and sealing of your countertops for $50.00 per application. We will also check for and fix any chips that may have occurred over normal use.
Will I see my seam?
Will I have a grain change at my seam?
Will I be able to lay out my templates?
What should I use to clean my countertops?
Mild soap can be used to safely clean stone countertops. Feel free to call us or visit our showroom to purchase approved cleaning products.
Can I cut on my quartz countertops?
Can I take something out of the oven and put it directly on my countertops?
Be Inspired Blog
Creativity in Countertops
These tips and articles from our experts will help you discover the beauty and durability of National Design Mart countertops.
With April showers just around the corner, it's time to get your home ready for the influx of muddy rain boots and wet paws with great deals on waterproof flooring! Shop National Design Mart this month for fresh savings on waterproof luxury vinyl flooring from top...
With the rise in popularity of different types of stone countertops and a wide array of styles and finishes now available, homeowners have more great choices than ever for countertops. Whether you're adding style and function to a kitchen with new countertops or are...
The interior design industry has seen its fair share of home DIY looks that come and go. While some of these are more praiseworthy than others, it's always worth noting which become lasting trends, and which don't fully take root. See some of the trends we've seen...
Stop in and See for Yourself
Visit us in store, contact us here or call 330-721-1914.