North Point Cabinetry offers two popular, high-quality cabinet collections. The Premier cabinet line features elegant upgrades like soft-close doors and drawers, and the Essentials cabinets deliver on style at an impressive value. Shop National Design Mart’s selection today to add value to your remodel or new construction project with wholesale pricing, free design services and in stock product. Contact us or stop in today to explore our North Point Cabinetry selection!
North Point Cabinetry Ready for Delivery
NorthPoint Cabinetry features today’s most popular finishes and an impressive selection of styles and sizes, to create a space that is both beautiful and highly functional. And, because each door style is offered in multiple finishes, you aren’t locked into a one-color kitchen. Get creative!
- Starts with Quality Wood
- Just as a healthy tree needs strong roots to thrive, so too does a quality cabinet require premium lumber at its core. Our cabinets feature a solid wood construction, so the quality of wood is of utmost importance.
- Structural Integrity
- Solid wood corner blocks and strategically placed pocket screws, help reinforce the structural integrity of the cabinet.
- Meaningful yet hidden reinforcements that will stand the test of time.
- Thoughtful Craftsmanship
- Boasting an innovative dovetail and hidden pocket screw construction, these cleverly designed cabinets result in robust quality and quick, accurate assembly.
- Pretty on the Inside Too
- NorthPoint Cabinetry features a clean and beautifully finished birch interior that enhances the cabinet’s luxurious, high-quality appeal.
- Premium Drawer Boxes
- Dovetail joinery is the hallmark of high-quality drawer boxes.
- The finished interior of the drawer boxes coupled with the dovetail construction, and silky-smooth concealed slides make this drawer box the star of the show.
- Hardworking Hardware
- Cabinets feature discreet compact hinges and concealed undermount slides. The hinges & slides have been 3rd party tested and exceed industry standards.
The Premier collection features full extension slides so that you can easily access and make use of the whole drawer.
- Sturdy Shelves
- NorthPoint Cabinetry shelves are constructed from an impressive ¾” thick, veneered plywood. This means that you don’t have to worry about shelves sagging under pressure of normal use.
- Shelf height is adjustable so that you can optimize storage space for your needs.
Hardware Resources understands the importance of environmental stewardship. This is why our cabinets are made by using environmentally friendly manufacturing practices. Our cabinets feature a 100% water-based finish to minimize harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that oil-based paints and stains contain. Our cabinets are also constructed of wood products that are Carb2 and Title VI compliant.
Explore Smart Cabinetry’s products, then stop in to National for our expert design and installation services!
Be Inspired Blog
Creative ideas, trends and tips in flooring
Enjoy articles by National Design Mart’s in-store interior design consultants, who can help you turn your ideas into real home design accomplishments.
After spring cleaning is complete, it’s not uncommon to start dreaming of summer home improvement projects. You’ve tidied, organized, purged, and deep-cleaned. Now what? Take advantage of the sunny summer weather and longer days to tackle home projects you can enjoy...
Interested in planning a DIY home update this season? Start with the foundation of your home design – your floors! Changing up the look of your flooring or going for that update you've been thinking about for a while now can have a huge impact on the overall look and...
With April showers just around the corner, it's time to get your home ready for the influx of muddy rain boots and wet paws with great deals on waterproof flooring! Shop National Design Mart this month for fresh savings on waterproof luxury vinyl flooring from top...
Cabinets, countertops & more!
Check out our cabinets, countertops and more – visit our showroom, contact us here or call 330-721-1914.